Powered By Blogger

9/23/2011

"Irish Memories"

Dear Dreamerers,

I was thinking a lot today about a really important part of my life: about the Irish Dance. I really miss the dance! I haven't done it since my last year of the high school but I feel that I need to do it, cause the dance is a part of my life and I can't live without that. The world of the Irish Dance is another world with a lot of colours, fairies, senses and I'm always in another world ("world of fairies") when I'm thinking on it. I need to my world of fairies I can say! So I think I will continue the dance! :) 
I have a lot of memories about the competitions, lessons and I have lots of beautiful Irish music in my computer and today I listened to them a lot. I hope I will be able to continue the Irish Dance! :)

Good Night to all of You,
TD

No comments:

Post a Comment