Powered By Blogger

7/22/2011

Successful prelim with a good party on a rainy day

Dear Dreamerers,

We've come to know our prelim points to Universities yesterday and We are so happy with many of my friends now, cause we have a successful prelim to the University!!!:)))) We had worked a lot before to reach the high ponints and now we can feel so free!!!:)) There was a "Point Party" yesterday where were a lot of games and programs and after that they announced the points. :) It was so interesting and excellent, me and my friends have gathered a lot of gifts from the program. The weather was rainy yesterday and also today, but the happiness is really enormous!:)
Thanks for that day to my friends!:)

I show you some pictures:)

Love,
TD

Gifts from the program :D


"The big trio" :D

She's my best friend Tamara...She is as crazy as me...at least:D

No comments:

Post a Comment