Powered By Blogger

6/13/2011

In the storm of thoughts

Dear Readers,

I think a lot nowadays about people's changes. I don't understand how can a person totally change. I try to understand the world, but I can't. I'm sitting in front of my window and I'm listening to music and watching the deep dark sky. Can something be more beautiful like this? It can give me so much... I can't express myself, but I feel that the world is full with beauties. With small beauties and we walk away next to theese beauties. I don't understand those people who let their chances and talent "run away".
Not a secret that I am disappointed in my best friend and I can't recognize him now. He is absolutely another person now and I can't decide that he had lied to me before or he lies to me now... but I don't believe that somebody can change such way...Is it exist? I don't know...
Anyhow I try to make my new way and accept that somebody-who was my everything and I've done everything for him and I would do it now-changed and turned away though it hurts me.
If you have similar experiences, just write a comment here bravely!:)

Night all of You:)

No comments:

Post a Comment