Powered By Blogger

6/11/2011

Plans after rainy months

I'm Anna from Hungary. I'am an 18 years old girl whoes dream is to become a singer.I've been learning singing for 12 years and I had a band...but now I have to give up theese parts of my life and start a "new life" with new energy,new band ...like a new person. It's so hard I can say...but after "my tragedy" which was a really ugly and sad letdown in my best friend,boyfriend and at the same time my band's pianist...I need to change and find a new chanse to make my dreams with good members and in a new way. So I decided I finish my band, cause It can't work after theese arguments and break up so... I'm looking for a new band.
My band was a symphonic metal band,like Nightwish,Epica...and now I'd like to find a new one with lots of energy and devotion....I'd like to do it in a really good way and I'd like to do it in abroad,not here, cause here it is imposible so...I have plans now..:) I hope, I can do it and finally everything will be ok.
I think a lot of people have experienced that... the word that "letdown" is so "popular" in the world unfortunately...:S But we have to try stand up and go forward.

I will write about my experiences, attempts hence and I will post songs of my band and my lyrics maybe.
I hope you will read my blog!

Good night all of you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment