Powered By Blogger

9/15/2011

Make-up model

Dear Dreamerers,

I have known a really kind women, who has a "make-up school" and I was the model today. I will be the model regularly and they will do my make-up for big concerts and klips. It was an excellent experience to see how they do theese beautiful professional make-ups... lot of liquid make-ups, eyeliners, brushes ... etc. etc..... aaand all of this are MAC products!!!! I really like MAC, cause it is very good and dependable quality and MAC has a lot of products in lot of colours!

Anyway, I've started the University at this week, and I can say, it is so different from high-school!

I've taken some pictures about my third make-up (cause she did 3 different make-ups for me)  to you!:)

Good Night to all of you!:)
TD



No comments:

Post a Comment