Powered By Blogger

10/10/2011

Light of the Moon

Dear Lovely Dreamerers,

I have a lot of thoughts now, cause my life has changed a lot in these days. I feel that everything can be so so so good and beautiful and I can wrap everything up....I have a lot of energy and I'm so happy, but sometimes I feel that the life is so hard and it gives a lot of problem to us and we should go along and wrap problems up. Yes...this is the life and in every moment and every day I feel that there are lots of beauty I just have to hold on and go forward!

Anyway, I couldn't go to my singing teacher today, cause I felt sick a little bit but I haven't become ill, cause our next gig is going to be on 15th of October!:)
I've given a very good dress from Klári (our pianist) for the concert!:)
Aaaand we had rehearsals and they were excellent so the gig will be very good I hope! :)
Don't forget, we have surprises!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment