Powered By Blogger

10/19/2011

"Things will change..."

Dear Lovely Dreamerers,

First of all I say sorry, because I didin't write so long cause I was "lost in my things".
Imagine, that me and my ex boyfriend are in a relationship again, so he is my boyfriend I don't have to say "ex" and we are so so so happy...there isn't any word for this! We really love each other! :) I've always felt that it will happen and we will be together again!

The band is making the demo CD, it will be ready in December and We are going to have a gig on 5th of November! I will write about it!
For the demo CD, we are going to have a promo shoot on 6th of November, so we are so excited!

I feel that I have lots of energy and I can wrap everything up! I'd like to see that everything is ok and my friends are happy! I smile  for the world so...it will smile back I hope!:) My life is a wonder now..really!
Thank you my friends!!!!

I will show new pictures about me and my boyfriend, István, but now my net connection is so wrong and it doesn't let me upload pictures!

Good Night to all of You,
TD

No comments:

Post a Comment