Powered By Blogger

8/03/2011

Beautiful Stays

Dear Lovely Dreamerers,


My day was so interesting, cause I've met with my new friend, Brigi from the University at first and I can say she is a really kind person!:) -Yeah Birig, if you read these lines just smile and believe it!:)- She listened to our rehearsal and the group was complete at last so I was happy...really happy, but sometimes I feel the emptiness in me, but I try to spend my days with useless things and learn more and more, do my utterance so seriously, dare dreaming and believe and etc.
I've got a lot of compliments nowadays and I'm so so so blessed because of them...so thank you so much my lovely friends in my life!:)
And finally I should say a big thank you to Viktória Hársfai who is the singing teacher of my friend and I was in Győr to listen her singing lesson and this singing teacher who has never seen me before gave me a beautiful stays. I was so surprised and I'm so grateful now. Thank you so much Viki!:) I taked photoes about this beautiful stays so I can show it to you! I think it will be my "next concert clothes" :D:)
I hope your soul is also calm and blessed at this moment and you can see and preserv the beautiful moments and people in your life, this is the most important!:)

Love and Good Night to all,
TD

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anna (Nancy, if you remember ;))
    You've just forgotten to share with me that you are a blogwriter. :D Well, I read a lot of lines about you and it's so good to see, that your days go well. I'm also a blogwriter, when you have a few minutes, check my page: http://www.palackbazartuzenet.blogspot.com/ Actually, my site is on our mother tongue, but I hope you'll enjoy it.

    My Anna... you make my day. :D God bless you, have a very nice summer. :)
    Ráhel

    ReplyDelete