Powered By Blogger

8/30/2011

Wounds of my Soul

Dear Dreamerers,

I was at the Balaton until yesterday...I felt so bad so I decided to come home. I was so sad, cause I was enough time to think about my life, my "tragedy" and everything... I was walking alone in the shore, watching the sky and the stars on it and...just felt myself again. I know that I've lost myself when my best friend left me alone...but I always want to believe that I'm the same like before...but when I hear a really beautiful song which can touch me....touches my spirit...I feel again myself....and I also feel the pain in my heart...yes...it was 6 months ago that he walked out my life....and it hurts me at this time again and again. And he wants to tread on me I know, cause I've tried to speak with him many times, but it is impossible. I feel that I can't be me again... just another "me" and it is really sad and it hurts me, but I can't do anything...but I do my excellent band, we have big plans and this is my life and I don't want anything, just this...it can show me, that there are doors to choice and govern my life! So...I do my 'lovely' band with all of my energy !:)


Love,
TD

P.S.: I will write about the concert which are going to be at Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment