Powered By Blogger

8/02/2011

Home again

Dear Dreamerers,

I arrived from Nagykálló yesterday. We had a really special and really good weekend with my friends.We did a lot of things:  met with my friend's parents and grandparents in Nagykálló, we made tasty foods, like salad, soop, meatball. It was the first time that we made lunch and dinner together...we really enjoyed it, but the food wasn't so perfect...the salad and peach soop were very tasty, but the meanball not so...cause we smoked it.
We watched old videos from our favourite hungarian band and we talked a lot.
So we enjoyed it and we were so happy cause we could spend our freetime together!:)










After these days I had singing lesson on Monday and I was at Győr with my friend to listen to her singing lesson today...I haven't slept too much nowadays so I'm so tired now, So I'm going to sleep now!:)

Love and good night
TD

No comments:

Post a Comment