Powered By Blogger

8/11/2011

Sziget Festival 2011-Within Temptation

Dear Dreamerers,

I was at the Sziget Festival yesterday with my friends.It was really exciting. We saw some concerts, like: Omen, Flogging Molly, Road, but the most important and the best was the Within temptation concert for me. It was very excellent! I've never seen them live before so it was a big surprise for me. Sharon has a really delightful voice and the show was really strong and good. I gave energy again and thaks for this Within temptation and also a big thank you to my friends who were with me :)

Some photoes are here!:)

















And finally I promise that I will show you some pictures about my new mak-ups I bought and my cool make up I did for the Festival!:)

Aaaand music for the day after this excellent show :) 






Love and Good Night
TD

No comments:

Post a Comment