Powered By Blogger

8/07/2011

Some new useful stuffs

Dear Lovely Dreamerers,

I get in some new very useful stuffs the other day. First of all, I wanted to buy a new bag for the spinning training to carry my training clothes easier. I've found a really good bag fortunately so I'm happy now.
I've bought my Sziget Festival ticket two days ago, yeaaahhhh!!!! So I'm going to be there in the Within Temptation Concert!:D:D:D
I've also bought a new hair drier at last! Aaaaand my mum brought me a very cool dress! So I'm really pleased!
And finally I would like to tell you, that my lovely niece sent me some really nice gifts for my name day!:) She is a real fairy, thank you so much sis!:)

Today I couldn't sleep, so I've done nice pictures about my dog and the dawn! I show them to you and I also show pictures about my dinner, cause my mother made a tasty salad for me. It contained tomato, mozzarella cheese, paprika, ham, chicken meat, ham,cucumber. It was veryyyy tasty!:))) Thanks mum!:)




The next week is going to be so interesting and stirring: my friend is going to Horány, We are going to the Sziget Festival, I'm going to rehears with the band....it will be really stirring but I can't wait! ;)
Good night to all of you!
Love,

TD








1 comment:

  1. Hi my Dear!!
    Good to see your new things. It's awesome!! Actually I also bought a lot of new clothes today. I went to a second hand shop with my sister and we found a lot of nice sweaters. So I'm very happy too. :D

    My stunny girl, have a nice weekend and have fun on the Sziget!! :)

    ReplyDelete