Powered By Blogger

8/05/2011

Old Memories

Dear Dreamerers,

I'm listening Tarja's What Lies Beneath album now and I came to mind some old really funny and comely memories when after a Tarja concert (maybe in 2009)  my best friend Tamara and my old pianist (and also my ex) , István walked from Petőfi Hall to home at night and István was telling a really long-long humor to us. We were sooo angry the end of the humour cause it was so bad! xD... and after that we noted down our band's name to a column and a police car was there! :D It was really "interesting" situation!:D 
Another time, we had a concert with Dawnlight in Petőfi Hall and after the concer István and me had to go to our friend's (Tamás Denke) home to sleep there. We arrived at 2 o'clock a.m. Everybody wanted to sleep but István and me had to laugh like hell....We were laughing from 2 o'clock a.m. to 6 o' clock a.m. as I remember... it was really funny :D
These are really nice memories for me and I thought that I share them with you, cause I never want to forget them. This era was my best I can say as far as here and I want to remember... and I really want István to remember... maybe one day he will read this post and smile and feel "the old feelings" about them!:)

Finally a nice music to all of you for this night!:)

Love,
TD


No comments:

Post a Comment